What's In my Bag - My Everyday Essentials
Hi and happy weekend! So recently I've noticed I have been asked a lot about what my essential everyday items include. Specifically, what is with me at almost all times. So I figured I would share with everyone here on my blog. Cheers!!!
What's Always in My Handbags AKA Essentials:
1. Kleenex - Allergies...yuck :( all year round.
2. Chap stick - Specifically the green Blistex. I am obsessed and it has to be this one only. LOL I am actually very serious here.
3. ID, debit and a credit card - I never carry cash anymore because my bag was stolen when traveling and I had a couple hundred dollars in it that I couldn't get back. Whereas, with my cards, if and when they are stolen my bank can then reimburse me.
4. Hairbrush - Specifically my Milk+Sass detangling travel hairbrush. I love these cute little brush/mirror combo so much! Besides looking adorable & coming in a variety of fun colors, it's also designed to painlessly detangle while not break your hair & the best part: result in less frizz! Oh and it works! YASSSS!!!! Totally recommend them.
5. Hair tie(s) - My favorites are called Sugar Twists from Milk + Sass. I love them because them are cute for one, but they also don't leave a huge dent in my or get stuck in it either. Totally recommend them.
5. Lipstick - I wear Katy Kat Matte by Covergirl in Catoure every day almost and love it!
6. Powder - I use Clinique Super Double Face powder in Matte Neutral.
7. Sunglasses (if not on me) & cleaning cloth - Duh, A Girl In Shades ;) As you likely know, I am a brand ambassador and totally addicted to Blenders Eyewear so always have a pair of two with me. (remember, get 20% off with my code RSZMIDT20)
8. Band-aid(s) - never know when you need one. Sometimes I get blisters from shoes or paper cut, etc. Just always good to have on hand I have found.
9. Tampon(s) - No explanation needed here.
10. Fingernail clippers/emery board combo - OMG I hate when one of my nails chip because then it gets caught on EVERYTHING!
11. Floss - So I have this one spot where something always get stuck and only floss can get it out. LOL The struggle I know. ;)
12. Charging cord for my mobile phone - Again, not explanation needed.
14. Tide On the Go Stain Remover pen - OMG life saver! I swear I spill coffee on myself like it's my job, lol.
15. Crystal Light On the Go packets - I love it! Helps me drink more water. My fave one is the Raspberry Lemonade.
#brushwithstyle #milkandsass #macaronforhair #candyforyourhair #kisstanglesgoodbye #onthegogirl #macarononthego #gifted #haircare #travelfashion #functionalfashion#shopmycloset #bloggerstyle#beautyblogger #styleblogger #ootd#lookoftheday #wiw#currentlywearing #wearitloveit #loveyourself#lifestyleblogger #essentials #gifted #gotifree #favorite #bestseller #survivalkit #handbags #neutrogena